This is not a secret that more than 60% of Americans wake up to coffee. Their day cannot begin without having a whiff of the caffeine in the popular drink.
There is no need for introducing coffee to the world; however, when mixed with CBD oil, it has health-boosting effects on a person.
For those who don’t know what CBD is, it’s produced from cannabis, and is short for cannabidiol. However, it is known to have very low THC, which is solely responsible for giving you a ‘high’.
In the recent years, CBD oil has made a breakthrough in wellness, food and drink industry.
Is it a good idea to have CBD oil in coffee?
Dan Guy, owner of Espresso Bay coffee shop and roastery, in Michigan, introduced CBD latte in his shop, recently, for a very real reason – he was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that causes chronic pain in his legs, five years ago.
He tried many medicines, but none of them did a thing for his pain. However, a week of having CBD oil in his coffee eased his pain and with time, healed him completely.
“It’s the perfect combination, because the CBD oil can make you a little drowsy, so drinking it with your coffee kind of balances it out,” says Guy. “You feel a nice, natural peacefulness while still feeling alert”.
As per the Cannabisradar, CBD has therapeutic benefits, such as reduced anxiety and depression, decreased inflammation, minimized joint pains and body aches, etc.
Three things happen when coffee and CBD oil are combined together:
- The person becomes calmer and less anxious.
- Both coffee and CBD have antioxidant qualities, which means that it becomes easier for the body to get rid of toxins.
- As per a study conducted by The Journal of Internal Medicine, CBD oil protects neurons and coffee increases brain’s activity. Thus, together, they enhance working of the brain.
- The high energy keeps the person in a good mood and works as an antidepressant.
- The drink helps in preventing seizures and relieves from chronic pains.
That’s right; it is the unicorn drink of this year. With coffee, its…
Continue reading the article and learn more about CBD and coffee on Daisy Linden’s blog.