Escape rooms are great for partying with friends. They are also a great team-building activity. When you are in an escape room, you have to constantly communicate with other players, challenge them with healthy conflict, and try to solve the puzzles and tasks before you.
Nowadays, there are more than 8,000 escape room games worldwide. But at the end of the day, there are those who want something unique, as in, their own escape room.
So, the question is how to create the best home escape room party?
Well, it all starts with a single idea and a lot of friends. You can even split your friends into two smaller groups, and let them play simultaneously. It all depends on how large of an apartment or a house you have.
Playing in different teams makes the game and experience even more competitive, as we all want to win. Not only you beat the game, but also the opposing team.
Why Play Escape Room Games
Escape rooms are live-action and team-based games where players play together to find clues, solve puzzles, accomplish tasks, and more, just so they can “exit the room” at the end.
Escape room games are usually linear, meaning you have to solve one task to progress to the next one. Their popularity has risen rapidly in the last few years.
And it is all because of the benefits of the escape room. Here are a couple of reasons why you should play escape room games.
– They increase your teamwork skills, as you are required to play together as a team and work closely together.
– Escape rooms encourage critical thinking, you have to think outside of the box to find the clues and solve the puzzles. The simple answer is not always the right one.
– Escape rooms improve your communication skills. You are locked in a room with other people for 60 minutes, you have to talk to each other to progress.
– They teach you how to listen. During the game, different people have different opinions, and you have to listen to each and every one. You never know who will have the winning idea.
– Escape room games help you build perseverance and teach you to never quit. You can get stuck at a puzzle, but quitting will not solve it. Instead, you have to work over and over or ask for a second opinion from a team member.
– You learn attention to details skills. The room is filled with objects and details, and most of them matter. And you have to find every specific detail, sometimes, details you do not even pay attention to.
– Increase your level of satisfaction and happiness, especially once you solve the puzzle and exit the room.
– Last, but not least, escape rooms help you create unique memories that you will carry with you. And of course, you spend quality time with friends, loved ones, colleagues, family members, and all the people you love in your life.
Step by Step Guide
Now that we know the benefits of an escape room, and how they work, let’s talk about how to create the best home escape room party…
Continue reading the article and learn more about escape rooms on LifeIsAnEpisode.com.